- PLEASE DO VISIT THE CLASSES TAB ABOVE BY HOVERING OVER IT WITH YOUR CURSOR AND A DROP DOWN LIST WILL APPEAR.
- THERE IS A GENERAL HOME LEARNING RESOURCES PAGE AND CLASS TEACHERS WILL BE UPDATING INDIVIDUAL CLASS PAGES BY 9-30am EVERY MONDAY WITH NEW WEEKLY HOME LEARNING.
- The school is currently open for Year R, Year 1, Year 6 and children of key workers and vulnerable pupils, as we continue to operate within national guidelines during Covid-19.
- There will be staff in school every day so please do continue to contact school on 01380 830 511.
- With reduced staffing levels we may not always be able to answer the phone straight away, but please do press 1 and leave a voicemail and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
- Alternatively, please do email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your details and we will be pleased to follow up with you via email.
We wish you well and stay safe.
For prospective new parents: We will be delighted to welcome you personally to see the school at work, experiencing the personalised and nurturing educational environment that our one form entry village school can provide. We welcome applications mid-year into any year group, or for a September start. Please contact the School office to make an appointment.
Bratton Primary Welcome leaflet
Click this link to view our most recent Ofsted report Bratton Primary School Ofsted report – May 2017
On behalf of the children, staff and governors, I would like to welcome you to the Bratton Primary School website. I hope you find our website clear, informative and easy to navigate. It is designed to give you a flavour of the vibrant life of our school, the work of our pupils and the quality education we strive to deliver. Our site is always developing and more content will be added across the year.
Bratton Primary is a village school, set in spacious grounds in the heart of Bratton, near Westbury. Visitors to our school regularly comment positively on our size and space, our facilities and the stimulating environment.
Being the Headteacher of Bratton Primary School, I have set a priority that the education your child receives here with us will enable all children to establish themselves as confident, engaged learners. We are focused on ensuring that all our children are challenged to progress in their learning and that they should all be aware of the endless possibilities they have to grow and develop, confident to embrace whatever challenge comes their way.
All of our staff and Governors are invested in our aims, ethos and values and recognise children as unique individuals with specific strengths and needs. We are committed to providing a varied and engaging curriculum and a positive whole school experience for every child and would be delighted to welcome you personally to see the school at work.
To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01380 830511 or via email to email@example.com