School Finance Officer
Bratton Primary School is seeking to appoint an experienced, professional and highly motivated candidate. You will be joining a growing village school, which received an Ofsted Good judgement in May and which sits at the heart of a supportive community.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of school budget setting and monitoring
- High level organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and be flexible.
- The ability to work effectively at a strategic level with regard to financial planning.
- Experience of risk assessment and Health and Safety.
- Experience of managing contracts, including building projects and maintenance.
- The ability to lead, operate, maintain and develop the financial procedures and systems of the school in cooperation with Senior Leaders and Governors.
- Experience of SIMS, FMS and HCSS planning software.
- The ability to produce and present accounts to the Governing Body.
We can offer:
- The chance to work with a committed and engaged Leadership team.
- The chance to grow and further develop the role as the school expands, and as experience and skills develop.
- Continuing professional development and support for training, for example including potential SBM qualifications in the future.
- Friendly and engaged pupils, staff and parents.
Hours of work: 30 hours per week Full time/Part time Full time
Salary range Grade H – starting £22,658 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date (and time): 12pm 30th October
Interview date: Week of 6th November
Commencement date: T.B.C.
Please contact the school via – 01380830511 or email@example.com
Job specifications and application forms will be available from the School Website (www.bratton.wilts.sch.uk)
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.