At Bratton Primary School, we have created an exciting and interesting curriculum which is bespoke to our children, in our community.
We want our children to:
- Learn about and from the lives of inspirational people
- Have high aspirations for their futures
- Understand, appreciate and celebrate the rich and diverse society in which they live in modern day Britain whilst developing a strong sense of belonging to and responsibility for their local area and the wider world
- Have a rich vocabulary to help them to understand, articulate and express their thoughts and ideas
- Appreciate the importance of leading healthy lives, understanding how to take care of their physical and mental well-being
Information from the Curriculum Evening held on Thursday 15th October