After School Club Leader
We are looking to appoint a dynamic and committed member of staff to assist at our After School Club.
The After School Club is open from 3:05pm to 6:00pm and caters for Reception age children, up to Year 6. This post would be for approximately 3 hours per week, 3:00pm to 6:00pm Friday.
The successful candidates will be:
- Inspiring and motivated.
- Committed to excellence in all they do, fostering high expectations of all pupils, including vulnerable groups.
- Committed to on-going professional development.
- A strong communicator.
- Able to develop children’s play in a positive and proactive way.
- Able to build relationships with pupils, staff and parents and exhibit excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to foster an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- Able to support and foster the ethos established within the school.
- Well versed in attending to the social and emotional needs of the children attending the club.
We can offer you an engaged, determined leadership team, supportive Governors and motivated, enthused children. Visits to see the school at work are welcome and encouraged.
Hours: 3 per week
Pay scale: Grade F
Start date: As soon as possible
We are looking for an MDSA to join our friendly and valued team to supervise the children during lunch and play. The post is for 3 lunchtimes per week.
You will be required to initiate and encourage positive play and activities, both on the playground and indoors on wet days and assist in the lunch hall when required. We can offer:
- A stunning village school environment
• Opportunities for Professional Development
• An opportunity to work with a friendly and welcoming staff
A job share would be considered. We can offer you an engaged, determined leadership team, supportive Governors and motivated, enthused children. Visits to see the school at work are welcome and encouraged.
£8.55ph – 3.45 hours per week.
Application forms are available from the school.