- BPS Remote learning information for parents 2021
- Class emails – protocols and expectations Jan 21
- MSTeams- protocols and expectations Jan 21a
- MEMO 5 1 21 HomeLearning
Here are some more ideas to keep you learning at home:
- Check out some live lessons on BBC Teach https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/live-lessons/primary-live-lessons/zmc9jhv
- Watch Newsround https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround
- https://library.thenational.academy/ – Oak National academy and the National Literacy Trust have linked up to create a free online library, focussing on one well known children’s author each week.
- BBC Bitsesize: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize . This well respected site has lots of content divided into subject and age categories, with much new material added since March.
- The BBC will also show curriculum content on TV every weekday from Monday, 11 January
- primary-school programming, including BBC Live Lessons and BBC Bitesize Daily, from 09:00 to 12:00 on CBBC
- Oak National Academy: this is a Government supported and led website, providing lessons and learning content which is generated and collated by teachers. https://classroom.thenational.academy/
- Tynker – this online site provides free to access coding lessons, with additional learning content that can be signed up for should you wish https://www.tynker.com/
Oxford Reading tree and Oxford Owl resources:
- e-book versions of many of the reading scheme books are now available for free: https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/find-a-book/library-page/?view=image&query=&type=book&age_group=&level=&level_select=&book_type=&series=#
- Please do also visit the oxford owl reading page for more advice, support and activities: https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/reading/., as well as their maths pages https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/maths/ and English pages https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/english/.
- Great definitions and videos to help with maths teaching at: home: https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/at-school/education-glossary/maths-education-glossary-a-l/
- Great definitions and videos to help with English teaching at:https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/at-school/education-glossary/grammar-literacy-glossary-a-c/
We thought we would also send you some more weblinks of sites you may well already know about, but if not, they are worth looking into to help with further enriching your home learning:
- Scout Group – plenty of activity ideas to carry out at home – https://www.scouts.org.uk/the-great-indoors/
- Carol Vorderman – free access to her maths factor website – https://www.themathsfactor.com/
Scholastic home learning packs:
- Scholastic – they are offering free home learning packs – https://www.scholastic.co.uk/search/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Bsite%5D=corporate&search%5Bquery%5D=home+learning+packs&search%5Bregion%5D=uk&log=t
Mathletics poster for parents:
Letterjoin login details:
- PE lesson ideas for home learning:
- EYFS.KS1-Week-2 (1)
- Free phonics play access: https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
- free PE lessons from Joe Wicks : https://www.thebodycoach.com/blog/pe-with-joe-1254.html.