What a child wears to school reflects his/her learning. It also portrays the school’s ethos and shared positive values. We have a smart but simple uniform that we encourage all pupils to wear.
- Red School Sweatshirt or Red Cardigan (with logo. REQUIRED)
- White Polo-Shirt
- Dark Grey Trousers or Skirts
- Black School Shoes (not trainers) with Grey Plain Socks or tights; (White Socks may be worn with skirts)
- Optional Summer Uniform (Terms 5 & 6 only): Red Checked Summer Dress with White Socks or Dark Grey School Shorts with White Polo Shirt. Dresses may be worn with a Red Cardigan (with logo)
For P.E. and sports lessons:
- Black Shorts and house colour T-Shirt and Trainers.
- Plain Black/Dark Joggers and Sweatshirt or Tracksuit are recommended for outdoor P.E. during colder weather.
Uniform with Logo may be purchased from SCHOLARS in Trowbridge.
Book Bags , Rucksacks and Coats scribed with our school logo are available to purchase from the school office.
School uniform must be worn in school and at events where the school is being represented unless advised otherwise. All items of clothing, including shoes, must be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
Jewellery, make-up or nail varnish are not permitted in school. Small stud earrings may be worn but must be removed or taped over for P.E. lessons. Long hair should be tied back with suitable plain hair accessories.